Executive Chef Cibo Wine Bar
Summary of position:
The executive chef will ensure the proper production techniques are followed to produce high-quality foodservice and finished products to Cibo Wine bars standard in all kitchen departments. The executive chef will be responsible for all kitchen operations. It is expected that the executive chef will conduct duties in a professional and business-like manner and encourage excellence from all employees, always striving to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
VP of Operations & Corporate Chef
- Oversee the whole kitchen department and collaborate with the general manager.
- Modify and develop Italian menus based on company standards to ensure the quality standard of food and service.
- Monitor, adjust and follow Food and labor cost standards.
- Self-motivated, punctual, and reliable.
- Other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Executive Chef
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Italian cuisine is a must
- Ability to resolve problems efficiently
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety regulations
- Communication and leadership skills
- Able to work flexible shifts including evenings, nights and weekends
- Able to legally work in Canada
- Media experience is a bonus
Permanent and Full time
Salary based on experience
Cibo Wine Bar is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment, and selection process. The company welcomes and encourages application from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.