Sales and Events Coordinator
Are you an event professional who loves organizing & planning and looking to break into event sales?
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The Sales and Event Coordinator position for Liberty Grand is a full-time dedicated position which
requires outstanding client relationship skills, an eagerness to work as part of a large & diverse
team and the savvy to sell our unique venue and services.
We are looking for a team player who excels at communicating effectively and efficiently with
Clients/and colleagues and is highly organized with an enthusiasm for seeing a task to completion.
Our ideal candidate is hospitality-focused and advocates for our clients to create luxury
experiences from first contact to farewell.
Your Event Coordinator responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with confirmed clients to review menus and event expectations
• Planning & detailing large events with significant food & beverage components
• Facilitating client tastings
• Creating detailed event orders
• Effective communication & coordination with the culinary & banquet teams
• Executing on-site day of event & client management
Your Sales responsibilities will include:
• Responding to incoming inquiries
• Meeting with prospective and existing clients
• Quoting on prospective events
• Negotiating pricing & executing client booking contracts
Requirements & Qualifications:
• The ability to work successfully and sustainably in a high-volume, fast paced office environment
• Must be a team player who is also able to work autonomously
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Sales driven attitude to generate maximum revenue
• Effective in understanding client needs and efficiently executing clear and concise quotes
• Able to deliver client based solutions according to customer needs
• A minimum of 3-5 years or more of event coordinating experience
• Hospitality degree or post-secondary education preferred however will consider equivalent relevant work experience
• Strong written & verbal English communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft-based programs & typing skills a must
• Experience with Caterease is an asset
• Available to work nights & weekends as required
Compensation will be based on experience & job performance. We thank all candidates for their
interest in Liberty Grand, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If interested,
please apply with your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be qualified for this role.
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection
process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.