Senior Sales and Events Coordinator
Built in 1926, the Liberty Grand is one of Toronto’s few heritage complexes. This monumental waterfront property boasts three impressive grand ballrooms, decorated in traditional early 1900’s elegance, and a modern open concept room. With crystal chandeliers, iron-laced balconies, thirty foot ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Lake Ontario, you will enjoy a luxurious feel of stately elegance. The European style courtyard, majestic domes and columns bring back memories of an authentically historic atmosphere. From ceremony to reception to photography the Liberty Grand offers a complete setting to celebrate a perfect day from or Toronto venues.
Are you an event professional who loves organizing & planning and looking to break into event sales?
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The Senior Sales and Event Coordinator position for Liberty Grand is a full-time dedicated position which requires outstanding client relationship skills, an eagerness to work as part of a large & diverse team and the savvy to sell our unique venue and services.
We are looking for a team player who excels at communicating effectively and efficiently with clients and colleagues, is highly organized with an enthusiasm for seeing a task to completion. Our ideal candidate is hospitality-focused and advocates for our clients to create luxury experiences from first contact to farewell.
Your Event Coordinator responsibilities will include;
- Meeting with confirmed clients to review menus and event expectations
- Planning & detailing large corporate events with significant food & beverage components
- Facilitating client tastings
- Creating detailed event orders
- Effective communication & coordination with the culinary & banquet teams
- Executing on-site day of event & client management
Your Sales responsibilities will include;
- Responding to incoming inquiries
- Meeting with and offering site visits with prospective and existing clients
- Preparing proposals based on clients’ needs
- Negotiating pricing & executing client booking contracts
- Planning new promotions and initiatives, and contributing to business development
Your Sales and Event Coordinator responsibilities will also include other duties assigned by the management.