Catering Event Coordinator
Venue: Coral Gables Country Club (Miami)
Status: Full-time (Permanent)
The Catering Event Coordinator position for Coral Gables Country Club is a full-time dedicated position which requires outstanding client relationship skills, an eagerness to work as part of a large & diverse team and the savvy to sell our unique venue and services.
We are looking for a team player who excels at communicating effectively and efficiently with clients and colleagues, and is highly organized with an enthusiasm for seeing a task to completion. Our ideal candidate is hospitality-focused and advocates for our clients to create luxury experiences from first contact to farewell.
Your Event Coordinator responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with confirmed clients to create menus and event expectations
• Planning & detailing large events with significant food & beverage components
• Facilitating client tastings
• Up selling event services
• Creating detailed event orders
• Effective communication & coordination with the culinary & banquet teams
• Executing on-site day of event & client management
• Meeting with existing clients and vendors for walkthroughs
Requirements & Qualifications:
• The ability to work successfully and sustainably in a high-volume, fast paced
• Must be a team player who is also able to work autonomously
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Sales driven attitude to generate maximum revenue
• Effective in understanding client needs and efficiently executing clear and concise
• Able to deliver client based solutions according to customer needs
• Catering event coordinating experience
• Hospitality degree or post-secondary education preferred however will consider
equivalent relevant work experience
• Strong written & verbal English & Spanish communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft-based programs & typing skills a must
• Experience with Caterease is an asset
• Available to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
Compensation will be based on experience.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Coral Gables Country Club however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If interested, please apply with your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be qualified for this role.
Liberty Entertainment Group is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidate taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.